Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello color label SIZE

Ann Marshall March 28, 2018

This may seem a silly question, but is there a way to control the size of the color label that appears on the card? It seems like they're much bigger now, and the problem is that it makes each item on my list twice as "tall", meaning I can see fewer items on my lists without scrolling. Is it my imagination, or are these labels much bigger than they used to be? Have I inadvertently changed a setting somewhere?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2018

Hey Ann

If you click on a label on the front of the card, it will go back to normal size. It’s enlarged now because you must have clicked on a label which expands it to include a label name (if applicable). 

Ann Marshall March 28, 2018

Fantastic! I think I clicked everything except that. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Best,

Ann

1 vote
OLGV. October 30, 2019

Hi all, 

It seems that alongside folding/unfolding labels, there is also a way of having them even thinner? And positioned at the top? 

file-2ucpW6bzqc.png

I can't seem to find from where to enable this, any suggestions?

Thanks

0 votes
Frank W July 11, 2018

hey Matthew, that is the "trick of the (first) day" for me as starter here in this community. That function ist cool for new members in boards with lots of labels for learning more about the meaning of every color.  Thanks for your answer here. Greetings from Frank

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events