Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello calendar 'fit-to-screen'

Bec Webb-Johnson January 8, 2023

I want to view my Trello calendar all on one screen - there seems to be no option to reduce the cell size so that I don't always have to scroll down to see the end of the month. My calendar isn't that full and there's more than enough blank space to condense into smaller cells for each day but there seems to be no option for this.

A quick workaround has been to reduce the magnification of the screen, but I was hoping there was a 'fit-to-screen' option or similar like what's available in Adobe or Word.

1 answer

0 votes
Lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2023

Hey Bec, welcome to the community!

If you'd like for the Trello team to investigate further, I recommend submitting a ticket with your monitor and browser details, plus a screenshot to see what you're seeing. You can do that by going to trello.com/contact and referencing this community post.

However, it does sound like this is feedback to provide for our team and we appreciate you taking the time to post this! I do agree that it would look much better with the cell size being smaller.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events