Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello board seems to have stopped syncing with the server.

Nev Graham November 27, 2019

when I try to save a change, (i'm setting up a new board), the changes don't save and I get a message saying that it has timed out trying to sync with the server.

Any ideas?  I'm on windows 8, normally use Chrome and also tried on Vivaldi web browser. The web works normally for all other sites...

Thanks.

Nev Graham

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Are you using a Desktop or Mobile version of Trello? Can you try also connecting on a different network (e.g hotspot from your mobile)?

Thanks Mirek.  it's a desktop version, runs through our server at the office.

don't think I can connect via a different network.

Regards.

Nev

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Would be great to try out different network since there might be some change on the settings (for example done by IT) that might affect the connection. Without this it is hard to say what might happen.

Maybe you can check if this would work when using web version of Trello? 

To be honest I am using the web version pinned to a browser tab and do not install desktop version. I am automatically logged in when opening my browsers and always up to date.

Thanks Mirek,

i'll give it a try.

Regards.

Nev

Like Mirek likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events