Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello board for Business setup help.

Antonio Lombardo September 6, 2018

Hello new here and have use Trello Board, but now I want to setup a board from scratch for business. I bought an annual subscription for business and I need help setting it up for my needs. I want to be able to track projects as they get completed & broken down by milestones. To be able to bill each milestone as they happen. I have seen many tools but haven’t found one that I can apply to my needs. Maybe some one here can help me with this.

Thank you,

Antonio

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2018

Hi @Antonio Lombardo have you checked out the Trello Inspiration boards for Business? You may be able to find one that meets your needs and adapt it so you don't have to start from scratch. If you find one you like you can click on copy board in the right hand corner of menu and then it will copy into your own boards. You can then make changes to all the lists, cards, title, background etc.

There are some really great boards here to choose from, and they are updated regularly so check back often.

https://trello.com/inspiration/business 

Let me know if this was helpful,

Thanks!

Jodi

Antonio Lombardo September 6, 2018

Thank you I will take a look at it. But still welcome any other solutions & help.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events