Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello app on laptop

Phill Eulenstein February 9, 2023

Trello app

I mostly use trello on my laptop. it is so much better to use on the large screen compared to the phone

it seems to be a difficult interface to operate.

How do i delete a work space?

i have much difficulty finding the information for the different levels you pay/subscribe too.

No action for these icons.
in the app why is it that when you click on the notification bell that nothing happens.
the settings symbol in the top right corner also does nothing when click on it.
when you click on recent starred and templates it also does nothing

I just don’t get it, why have it there if it doesn’t do anything, one thinks that the computer is not functioning. actually wastes my time because i haven’t gotten use to the app.

how do i update the app on my laptop, also were do i find what version the app is. does it automatically update?

if i use trello in the browser like firefox then the tabs work. why are they not working on the app on my computer

1 answer

0 votes
Sandeep Chatterjee February 9, 2023

To delete a Workspace, expand the sidebar and click Settings > Workspace settings, then click the "Delete this Workspace" link at the bottom of the page. You must be an admin to access the Workspace settings, and to delete a Workspace. Deleting a Workspace is permanent and there is no undo.

The best place to manage your current Workspace is from the sidebar. Expand the sidebar and select Boards, Members, or Settings to manage aspects of your Workspace. To switch to a different Workspace, select it from the Workspace menu in the global heade

Phill Eulenstein February 11, 2023

thanks that's great .

I am concerned that if i delete this particular work space i might lose my privileges on the current workspace that i have setup and use.

How do i check if thee is an update fro the windows app on my laptop?

Why do the tabs on the header of the windows app do not work?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events