Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello and office 365 won't connect

Jeremy Ferendinos October 23, 2022

What is the best way to connect my outlook 365 and Trello? The connector is also stopping at the end of December so would love to hear what other options there are? 

My goal is to be able to send some emails into cards on Trello. Many thanks, Jeremy 

3 answers

0 votes
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 31, 2022

Hi @Jeremy Ferendinos 👋 Welcome!

Christl from SendBoard here, makers of the Email for Trello PowerUp.

We have an article about alternative options which you might find useful too: Outlook’s Trello add-in is being retired, here’s what to use instead

Hope that helps!

0 votes
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 31, 2022

Hello @Jeremy Ferendinos,

You can try Hipporello Service Desk, which streamlines form and email communication in Trello. You can define email-to-board address(es) and forward emails to your Trello board. Each incoming email creates a Trello card, and you can reply to the email right from inside that card. Give it a try and let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help.

Cigdem 

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2022

Hi @Jeremy Ferendinos - welcome to the Community.

Take a look at my article about this issue, there should be some options for you detailed in the comments: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/The-Outlook-add-in-is-being-retired-here-s-what-you-need-to-know/ba-p/2125373

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events