Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello and Pipedrive Integration

Savannah Ellwood October 28, 2021

I used the power up integrations with Pipedrive to transfer deals from Pipedrive to Trello and create cards with existing contacts. However, I am getting rid of my Pipedrive account and I want to make sure all the information will remain in Trello.

If I cancel Pipedrive, will it delete all the information also on Trello?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2021

@Savannah Ellwood 

It is not uncommon that when a Power Up is deactivated that you cannot see the data displayed at the back of the data. This is because the data is managed by the client.js program associated with the Power Up.

If you need the data, you might consider (1) export the data from Pipedrive as backup. You can engage someone to read and write to your cards if that is what you want. (2) explore the possibly of getting the data currently displayed at the back of your cards onto custom fields e.g. for Typeform it is possible to get to the data. 

Savannah Ellwood October 28, 2021

Thank you for your help! Is there any way to get the data simply transferred to Trello that no longer relies on Pipedrive?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2021

@Savannah Ellwood 

You can always iterate through your exported data and write into Trello. There will be a need to  try to make it to the right card using a combination of fields. 

For (2) I have not tried it. A simple program will be able to validate whether the data is available like Typeform. If it can be done, then writing the data onto the card can easily be done.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events