Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello and Google Calendar integration

Jet15 August 10, 2020

When I paste the URL link from my Trello board into Google Calendar it syncs all of my current/future dated items from my Trello board to the calendar, but any subsequent additions to Trello (with dues dates) do not pull through.  I have to paste a new URL into Google calendar everytime I want it updated.  I have noticed that the URL is different each time, so is that the issue?  It's a real pain not having the due dated items pull through and I'm fairly sure the issue is a Trello one.  Is there any way of fixing this without getting another 3rd party app involved, as it surely should be something relatively straight forward?

2 answers

0 votes
Jet15 August 21, 2020

Just for anyone that may read this, my issue was solved by Cronofy.  What a great power up and the support from Cronofy is first rate - works like a dream now - highly recommended!

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2020

Hi @Jet15 ,

Welcome to the community!

If you do it manually you will face this kind of issue a lot. So it's better to do things by automation with power-ups.

https://zapier.com/apps/google-calendar/tutorials/how-to-sync-trello-with-google-calendar

Also, read this documentation if required https://help.trello.com/article/829-using-trello-with-google-calendar

Jet15 August 10, 2020

Hi Soumyadepp,

Thank you for your welcome and for the very prompt response - it's much appreciated.

I have tried all of those suggestions last week and I'm afraid none work.  It only syncs when you copy the URL into the calendar and then after that no more pull through.

Do you have any other suggestions as it is definitely not working and it is the final piece in my jigsaw to becoming properly organised!

Thanks for your help

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2020

Hi @Jet15 ,

You can ask trello support here

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events