Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello and Dropbox on the Iphone app

Andreea Diaconita August 16, 2019

How do I upload files to a card from Dropbox, but within my Iphone app and not on my laptop? This is how it comes up on my phone, I do not have the Dropbox option there.IMG_0642.jpg

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2019

You first need to add Dropbox to Files app in iPhone. (https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/mobile/ios-files-app)

And the you can click `Choose a File` option to attach files from Files App that contains Dropbox folder to Trello.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2019

@DPKJis right about the Dropbox app connecting to the files app but that is not using the powerup. 

In regards to the powerup itself, I'm just putting in my two cents here but after adding the power up and trying this, I am not seeing the option either. I tried looking around to see if anyone confirmed if the power up was available on mobile and I unfortunately couldn't find anything. I also tried with the google drive power up and that wouldn't display on my phone either.

I do know that not all powerups are available on mobile. Unless someone from the Atlassian team can chime in or someone who can give you a solid answer, you can reach out to the Trello support team and they will be able tell you if the powerup is available on mobile.

Andreea Diaconita August 16, 2019

check the answer above, it is very helpful. I tried it and now it works :)

Like Cody Stevens likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2019

Haha @Andreea Diaconita yeah it wasn't on my screen because I have had this open for a while. That is definitely a great workaround I didn't think of. I did edit my comment because he is definitely right but its not using the powerup itself.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events