• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello add in not updating cards via Outlook on Mac

I am using the latest version of Outlook for Mac and have added the Trello add-in so that I can move emails from Outlook to my various Trello cards. However, I've noticed that the emails are not always transferring. The message that comes up from Trello in Outlook is 'Sorry, your comment could not be added to you Trello Card - Try Again!' then, when I click the 'Try Again' button it lets me add the email again and says it has been successfully added to the card, but when I check the card, it isn't there. This morning, it worked for the first email I transferred but then wouldn't work for any others. I'm baffled.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan Atlassian Team Jul 06, 2020

Hi Natalie,

I'm not able to think of a specific reason that this is now working correctly for you. This add-in is actually developed and maintaned by Micrsoft, so I would recommend reaching out to them directly at trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com, as they might be able to offer you some more insight to get this working a little better for you.

Enjoy your week!

Ryan

Robin I'm New Here Aug 17, 2020

I have been having a similar problem on my PC, and emailed that Microsoft address weeks ago. I have yet to receive a response. Natalie, did you hear back from Microsoft at all?

No I didn't get a reply from Microsoft. They are hopeless. I've read elsewhere that they don't reply to queries either. But I'd like to give a shout out to Atlassian for responding to my query so quickly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

764 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you