It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello Windows10 versus IOS

As an Windows10 user I have created a board and added 3 members who all run on IOS and I gave them all the ADMIN rights.

Also I am for 3 months a GOLD user as I brought in 3 new members to Trello.

Now when trying to search for something they cannot save their search requests.

Is this due to the fact that I am a GOLD member?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Sep 19, 2019

@Eveline Koekkoek yep you're correct. Saved searches are a Gold feature, and even if you have Gold, members on your board who do NOT have Gold will not have access to those Gold features

okay clear Brittany! thanks for the swift response.

If I take out a business account for $99 dollars a year the same applies for the members who have free membership; they cannot access the functionality?

@Eveline Koekkoek actually I believe it's different with Business class - if you have Business Class and enable those features on a board, other people on that board should be able to access those features. I'll check on this.

okay great, this might turn out better than buying 3 extra gold memberships. Better to have functionality that it attached to the board and not on people level

@Eveline Koekkoek just checked - and that's correct about Business class, but apparently saved Searches an account level thing, and not a board thing. So I'm actually not sure that would solve the saved searches issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,616 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you