Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Unavailable

Meegan Thomas September 21, 2021

I understand that Trello is unavailable for many (me included). Is this happening to you? Does anyone know if this is a maintenance issue or unexpected?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Judith Bloch September 21, 2021

I'm unable to access Trello (even just trello.com!) from Chrome. However, it's working fine in Safari. @Meegan Thomas are you using Chrome, by any chance?

I've tried both browsers on desktop and it's not working. :-/ 

The app appears to be working on mobile but I really need the desktop version.

* both browsers being Chrome and Safari

It just reloaded in Chrome!!! 

Like Judith Bloch likes this
Judith Bloch September 21, 2021

Yes, I only use desktop. Sorry I can't be of any help. I see there is some sort of minor outage reported. Time to contact Help, I think.

Like Meegan Thomas likes this
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2021
Like # people like this

All's good. Thank you Judith & Michael for your quick replies.

Laurent September 21, 2021

Well I've lost all I did between yesterday afternoon and midday today. This is a crazy situation for I had updated so many things. Is there any backup facility on trello, like to be able to go back to a certain date and time (unless they lost my updates....) ?

Dasha Shakov February 7, 2022

Hi @Laurent

You can use Backups for Trello – a daily, automated backup to ensure you don't lose mission-critical work in Trello. Full transparency: I work at the company that developed this solution. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to send me a message or reach me at dasha@rewind.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events