Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Trello Unavailable

I understand that Trello is unavailable for many (me included). Is this happening to you? Does anyone know if this is a maintenance issue or unexpected?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I'm unable to access Trello (even just trello.com!) from Chrome. However, it's working fine in Safari. @Meegan Thomas are you using Chrome, by any chance?

I've tried both browsers on desktop and it's not working. :-/ 

The app appears to be working on mobile but I really need the desktop version.

* both browsers being Chrome and Safari

It just reloaded in Chrome!!! 

Like Judith Bloch likes this

Yes, I only use desktop. Sorry I can't be of any help. I see there is some sort of minor outage reported. Time to contact Help, I think.

Like Meegan Thomas likes this
Like # people like this

All's good. Thank you Judith & Michael for your quick replies.

Well I've lost all I did between yesterday afternoon and midday today. This is a crazy situation for I had updated so many things. Is there any backup facility on trello, like to be able to go back to a certain date and time (unless they lost my updates....) ?

Hi @Laurent

You can use Backups for Trello – a daily, automated backup to ensure you don't lose mission-critical work in Trello. Full transparency: I work at the company that developed this solution. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to send me a message or reach me at dasha@rewind.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,392 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you