It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am looking for an online Trello Trainer that can work with an executive and ANOther to get the most out of Trello.  We do not want to go down the route of online training - but want to engage someone who can do live online training sessions.  We are looking for someone who can work on two time zones - Western Europe and Gulf.

Thanks.

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Apr 15, 2019

@Lara Mackenzie hey there, I do Trello automation, training and consulting. I have specific products for Trello as well as coaching/training structured around those, or I can also provide generic Trello training if required.

My timezone is pretty awkward for almost the entire world because I'm in Australia but I have clients in the US & Canada and just get up early when I'm meeting with them :)

Feel free to get in touch via email team@benkoboard.com

0 votes
Answer accepted
marc Community Leader Apr 16, 2019

@Lara MackenzieDepending on the type of training involved, I might be a good fit.  Based in Western Europe.  You can contact me at info@collabello.com .

Hello. I'm also might be able to help you out on this one.  I'm based in Brazil.

Like Lara Mackenzie likes this

Thanks, Vinicius, I have found someone who can assist me who is based in Europe, so it's a good fit.

0 votes
Answer accepted

Thank you for all the input and assistance.  I have now found a great trainer who is helping with the training.

I would mark this question as closed, but can't seem to find out how or where.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,627 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you