Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Trainer

Lara Mackenzie April 15, 2019

I am looking for an online Trello Trainer that can work with an executive and ANOther to get the most out of Trello.  We do not want to go down the route of online training - but want to engage someone who can do live online training sessions.  We are looking for someone who can work on two time zones - Western Europe and Gulf.

Thanks.

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara Mackenzie May 7, 2019

Thank you for all the input and assistance.  I have now found a great trainer who is helping with the training.

I would mark this question as closed, but can't seem to find out how or where.

0 votes
Answer accepted
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

@Lara MackenzieDepending on the type of training involved, I might be a good fit.  Based in Western Europe.  You can contact me at info@collabello.com .

Lara Mackenzie April 17, 2019

Thanks.  

vinicius.novaes May 6, 2019

Hello. I'm also might be able to help you out on this one.  I'm based in Brazil.

Like # people like this
Lara Mackenzie May 7, 2019

Thanks, Vinicius, I have found someone who can assist me who is based in Europe, so it's a good fit.

Vicky Jotwani August 31, 2022

Can I be part I too need assistance. I'm based in Poland Kraków.

@Lara Mackenzie 

@vinicius.novaes 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2019

@Lara Mackenzie hey there, I do Trello automation, training and consulting. I have specific products for Trello as well as coaching/training structured around those, or I can also provide generic Trello training if required.

My timezone is pretty awkward for almost the entire world because I'm in Australia but I have clients in the US & Canada and just get up early when I'm meeting with them :)

Feel free to get in touch via email team@benkoboard.com

Lara Mackenzie April 17, 2019

Thanks Iain.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events