• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello Setup for Sales order Processing

Hi people, I'm looking assistance to setup trello for SOP with automation from outlook.

Very happy to pay for the services, if you think you can help get in touch.

2 answers

Theirs an outlook plugin, you might also be able to set up a rule in outlook if you have a certain code or word in the subject, forward to XXX which would be your board email address (each board has its own email address to send cards in, and each card even has one).

Otherwise, have a look at Zapier, or possibly Bridge24 ... they are bridging apps that check and extract stuff from one place and replicate or do an action on the other, and certainly zapier has an outlook or SMTP option as one of its intergrations (what each app it talks to is called).

Thanks Stephen, yes I’ll installed zapier and have the extension installed also.

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Oct 04, 2020

@John Wallace I've done some pretty sophisticated automation for sales order processing for a couple of customers. I also have software that allows you to use Trello as a shared email client which can be helpful for communicating with customers throughout the process:

http://www.benkodesk.com/

Although it works out of the box with Gmail, you can also use it with Outlook/Office365 by forwarding into an address created for that purpose.

Feel free to reach out on team@benkoworks.com if you'd like to discuss further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

846 views 14 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you