Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Rule stopped working

Jacob November 21, 2022

I set up the following rule and it suddenly stopped working..  When I add a new card in the PO INBOX, the TAGS/PRODUCTION Checklists stopped working

Update, I went into the log of the command and found this

Running command on board PRODUCTION:

Trello error: Request could not be fulfilled. Too many checklists in cards load.

The command finished running.

Total operations: 1
This is the same rule that has been running for a long time, why this error now, I didn't make any changes.

Rule:

when a card is added to list "PO INBOX" by anyone, add the "TAGS" checklist from card "XXXXXX PO#XXXXX SO#XXXXX J# Q#X" to the card, add the "PRODUCTION" checklist from card "XXXXXX PO#XXXXX SO#XXXXX J# Q#X" to the card, remove all the labels from the card, add the green "TRAVELER" label to the card, add the orange "MATERIALS" label to the card, add the blue "TAGS" label to the card, add the sky "PROGRAMS" label to the card, add the pink "PO#/J#/DATE" label to the card, add the black "DRAWINGS" label to the card, sort the list "PO INBOX" by due date ascending, remove member @jacob52287131 from the card, and remove member @tannergarrett5 from the card

1 answer

0 votes
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2022

Hi Jacob!

How are you doing?

That could probably be related to the total number of checklists on a board. Butler automation uses the API to run commands, and our hard limit on the maximum number of checklists in an API request is 5000. While Butler isn't working on all of those checklists, those checklists make up the board where Butler is working.

I'd recommend you open a request to our support so a deeper investigation could be done by checking the rule and the board in question. :)

Jacob December 1, 2022

Thank you for the response.  I deleted every archived card from 2022 to reduce the checklists being used.

The rule just suddenly stopped working and the most common response was that.

I will open a request.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events