Trello Repeater power up task only appears in calendar once

Sohail Jalal October 22, 2017

I have enabled Repeater Power Up and have activated a task 5 times a week, daily at same time. I save it after defining the frequency etc.

However It appears only once on my Trello calendar. I have tried multiple times with the same result.

Any help will be appreciated

2 answers

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2017

Hi Sohail,

To be clear, the due date on the original card is what's showing on your Trello calendar, and each time a card is repeated, it is simply duplicated, as Francis mentioned, and this won't alter the due date.

If you have a card due on November 1, and repeat that every week, each new card will still be due November 1. If you change the due date on any repeated card, you'll see a new entry on the Calendar View.

0 votes
Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2017

The repeater powerup doesn't work the same way as, say, a recurring meeting in Outlook. 

The repeater will clone a card at the set interval. If the card is set to repeat every week on sunday, each sunday a new copy of the card will be generated. That new copy will appear on your calendar, but not the following repeats, because the cards don't exist yet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events