Trello Repeater power up task only appears in calendar once Edited

I have enabled Repeater Power Up and have activated a task 5 times a week, daily at same time. I save it after defining the frequency etc.

However It appears only once on my Trello calendar. I have tried multiple times with the same result.

Any help will be appreciated

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Francis Peixoto Community Champion Oct 24, 2017

The repeater powerup doesn't work the same way as, say, a recurring meeting in Outlook. 

The repeater will clone a card at the set interval. If the card is set to repeat every week on sunday, each sunday a new copy of the card will be generated. That new copy will appear on your calendar, but not the following repeats, because the cards don't exist yet.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Sohail,

To be clear, the due date on the original card is what's showing on your Trello calendar, and each time a card is repeated, it is simply duplicated, as Francis mentioned, and this won't alter the due date.

If you have a card due on November 1, and repeat that every week, each new card will still be due November 1. If you change the due date on any repeated card, you'll see a new entry on the Calendar View.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

224 views 1 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you