Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Premium per user

Анна
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2022

Am I right that if I want to buy Trello Premium just for myself, I will be the only one who can use all premium features and other team members, invited on my boards, will be able to use Trello options available for free only? So, if one member of the team use Trello Premium it doesn’t mean that everybody else have to do it?

1 answer

0 votes
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2022

Hello @Анна

Welcome to the community! Upgrading to Standard or Premium plans happens per workspace, nor per individual account. So if you get a Premium workspace, everybody added to that workspace will be billable (with some exceptions like single board guests).

You can have a premium workspace and then be added to a free workspace at the same time. In that case you can use premium features when you're on a board on the Premium plan, but enjoy just free Trello while on the free workspace.

I hope that helps,

Cigdem

Анна
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2022

Thank you! It helps.

Like Çiğdem Büyükaşik likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Also, you'll be able to add members to ONE board in that premium workspace of yours for free - it's called a single board guest. But as soon as they join more than one board, you'd be charged for them. So if you do want some folks to access paid features while only paying for yourself, that can work - as long as they're only in one board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events