Trello - How to change the administrator of a board ?

laure ancelin September 21, 2018

One of my coworkers created a board and I'm a member of it. Now she has left the company and I would like to become the administrator. How can I do it ? Is it possible ?

2 answers

1 vote
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2018

Hello @laure ancelin

the admin account is the only one able to add/remove other administrators for a board. If that person has left the company, your only way to recover the board is to send an email to support@trello.com and explain the situation, as there is no other way for you to change Administrator.

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, I found a solution on https://help.trello.com/article/768-changing-the-admins-of-a-team-or-board. 

Laure

Like Dave Liao likes this
1 vote
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2018

Hello @laure ancelin,

Have you read this page: Changing the admins of a team or board? The "If you're not able to change admins after the previous admin leaves" section should be helpful if you can't contact the previous admin.

Hope this helps!

- Manon

Hello,

Thank you for your help, I found a solution on this page. That's perfect !

Laure

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2018

Glad it helped! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events