Trello: How can I view cards assigned to me across all my team's boards?

Deleted user September 21, 2017

Is there a way to create a board that grabs lists and cards from other boards based on filter settings? or some other way to view cards assigned to me (or anyone, or by some other filter) across all the boards I am a member of? 

2 answers

0 votes
David Merriman ST June 23, 2022

ATTLASIAN TEAM: I don't see an actual answer to the actual question and I think Trello has a bug:

"some other way to view cards assigned to me (or anyone, or by some other filter)"

The question is asking to be able  to see "assigned" cards NOT cards that a person is a "member" of.  I think Trello has a bug.  I added a checklist to a card and assigned myself.  In the filter, I check "Cards assigned to me".  The card does not show in the results.  If I make myself a "member" of the card, then it shows.

REQUIREMENT: "assigned" cannot mean member of as a person can be a member of many cards and "assingned" to none of them.  I assume "assigned" should mean when a person is "assigned" an item in a "Checklist" so, if that's an acceptable definition, please have Trello fixed so that the filter will identify "assigned" cards.  Also, the filter should have a multi-value pick list so I can find cards assigned to any member/s of the board not just a check box for cards assigned to me.

0 votes
Dan Lew
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2017

If you go to https://trello.com/me/cards, you will see all cards assigned to you (and a variety of ways to filter through them). A little more information about it can be found here: http://help.trello.com/article/819-viewing-all-of-your-cards

Likewise, you can view all the cards of other users by going to their user profile and then clicking the "cards" tab. Of course, you'll only be able to view the cards on boards you have permission to view.

Rickard Magnusson November 24, 2017

Is it possible to hide cards from a specific board in the Cards view (not just an entire organization)?

Like Darren Stott likes this
Robin Bergman July 17, 2018

I have the same question as Rickard, How can I view cards assigned to me only on a specific board not on the entire organization? When I select cards from the right top menu assigned to me I only get cards assigned to me from all the boards. But this view is really narrow and not easy to work with. I would like to know if there is an option that I can see cards assigned to me on one specific board?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events