Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Gold vs. Business Class

Rosemary Jordan March 23, 2021

I wanted more automation from Trello so I upgraded to Trello Gold. Now I discover that I have hit my Butler limit more than ten days before the end of the month...and I without that automation, I don't find this product that useful.  So, now I am prompted to upgrade to Business Class.

I'm unclear why I wasn't prompted to just go to Business Class to begin with? Why offer me an expensive and mostly superficial Trello Gold?  

So, now should I cancel Trello Gold or do I just add Business Class on top of it?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2021

You should cancel Trello Gold first.  I'm sorry for the sub par experience. We are working in the background on making this clearer to new people in the future. (Seriously. This is a big effort we are working on internally atm).

Campbell Gunn May 14, 2021

This is still not clear - I have just been sent an email about upgrading to Gold having bought the Business Plan - how do I get Business on iOS if I am in the Gold trial?

Thanks

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2021

You can only purchase Business Class on the web version. Apple’s in app purchase doesn’t allow for “team” subscriptions (Ie paying for other people) so there is no way to buy Business Class on mobile. But if you buy it via the web the Business Class feature will work on mobile. 

Thanks - yes that is what we have done but the App has so far not recognised I am now Business and still has me in a Gold trial which you are emailing me to extend. I have logged out an in again to no avail - as I said how do I get Business on my iPad?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
May 14, 2021

Which Business Class feature are you trying to use on the iPad?  

Not the point - you have my status a Gold in the App but I am now Business - why does the app not recognise that I have a Business Plan and still tells me I am Gold and email me to extend? How do I change my status in the App?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
May 14, 2021

They are not mutually exclusive. Gold is an add on (but I also recognize this is confusing and we intend to fix it this year). 

Waheed Rajpoot May 17, 2021

Thanks 👍

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events