Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Experiment Protocol Template

Joaquin Smucler January 20, 2022

I work in a biology lab and I usually implement the same 30 day protocol to differentiate stem cells into cardiac cells. I would like to make a template of this 30 days, where I can input the when the day zero will be and accomodate the rest of the 30 days tasks automatically. For example:

I set today as day 0

Day 0: Add cell media and solution 1.

Day 1: Do nothing

Day 2: change cell media.

I would like this future events to be registered automatically in my trello tabs and get the notification

this is how I do it nowadays in excel

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

Hi @Joaquin Smucler,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You should be able to do this in Trello. Durning Team 21 there was a session on how Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine of USC is using Trello. At the moment I can only find the session details for it, https://events.atlassian.com/teamtour21_the_series/session/585766/how-trello-is-improving-cancer-research, but let me see if I can also find the session too.

Joaquin Smucler January 25, 2022

Hi, thanks for your help! We you able to find the session? There's not much information in the link you posted.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

No, it looks like the session was only available for a short while for the team tour. You may want to reach out to Scott Valena via LinkedIn and see if you can get a copy of the presentation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events