Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Creating Back Up boards automatically

Rick Woolliss July 25, 2022

Hi 

On one of my workspaces trello seems to be automatically creating a back up copy of the board every day. 

I don't think I enabled anything to ask it to do this and I and I can't see how to stop it. 

It could be one of the other people on the workspace enabled it in error though. But we don't need it to do this. 

I've had a look round and can't see a setting to enable / disable for this (although I might be just not spotting it)

Any ideas of how to turn it off? 

Thanks 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2022

@Rick Woolliss  You may want to check if Amazing Fields is installed as a powerup.  It recently got the ability to automatically create backups of boards.  (see: https://docs.amazingpowerups.com/article/29-how-to-backup-trello-boards-with-amazing-fields  )   

It is possible that a board member turned it on for your board.

Rick Woolliss August 15, 2022

Thank you! This looks like it was the cause!

梁廷達 January 12, 2023

thank you very much~ i met the same problem here.

Rapid Mobility
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 9, 2023

Thank you! We had the same issue!

0 votes
Meghashrita Kashyap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2022

Hi @Rick Woolliss 

Could you please check if any power up is enabled on any of the boards to take a backup of it? We would need access to your account to investigate more. 

Would you be able to raise a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ so that we can look into it?

Cheers,
Meghashrita Kashyap
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events