Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Community Support

Oyesina Oyerinde November 6, 2023

Hello,

I had asked for an audience on linkedin and was directed to the community here to lay my request

I am part of a community that is like a non profit.

The Community trains 500 to 700 individual's monthly and this month has over 1000 students.

They are trained in virtual assistance,  tech support , project and time management.

Trello is one of the applications they are taken through. You may notice the number of downloads/ new accounts spike by that number after their training.

The name of the Community is Digital witch community,  they are on LinkedIn,  WhatsApp, Instagram and telegram.

We would like to have  the presence of an individual assigned by an Atlassian community manager in trello to be present on the day Trello would be introduced to the trainees.

The essence is to bring the trainees closer to the the trello community and to know more about the faces behind some of the products they are taking. 

We already have talks with anydesk, zoom, teamviewer, apollo.

Appollo were the first to jump on this opportunity through their VP of Community,  he will be making a presentation in person.

Thanks for putting a beautiful program like trello out there.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2023

@Oyesina Oyerinde hey there! Are you asking for someone from Atlassian to come join? Or are you asking for a community member (someone who is passionate about Trello but doesn't work for Atlassian?)

I think you might be talking about an employee from Atlassian, if that's the case, you'll need to reach out to support or trying DMing them on social channels.

If you are looking for a community member, can you provide some more details about the commitment you'd expect? For instance, is this an in person event or virtual? Is an entire day spent covering Trello? Or an hour/couple hours? Would you expect this person to present content about Trello or be available to answer questions?

Oyesina Oyerinde November 10, 2023

Thanks for your reply. 

I had waited and forgot to refresh my browser .

Its a virtual event and something in the frame of an hour that trello would be covered.

I will appreciate you give me a specific  support staff I  am reach out to on a social media channel.

Thanks Brittany.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2023

@Oyesina Oyerinde i can't give you a specific staff, best way to interact with them is via the support form!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events