cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Cards without scroll bar

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

I recently started using Trello and came across an issue with cards that have grown in their size and content. There seems to be no scroll bar on individual cards when I open them, making viewing cards on smaller screens very cumbersome. The browser I am using across all of my devices (PC & Laptop) is Google Chrome - latest version - 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, is there a solution or work around?

TYIA

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Hi @Andy Gladstone ðŸ‘‹

It's true, when you open up a card it doesn't contain a specific scroll bar instead if the card surpasses the length of the screen you should see a scroll appear at the edge of the screen (not the card) which you can use to scroll up and down. Unfortunately, it does mean it can feel a little cumbersome at times.

You could potentially look at raising a feature request as I'm sure there's many members that would love this functionality. To get these requests to the right people I'd recommend reading Trello's guide on how to submit a feature request here >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

I hope this helps but let me know if you've got any more questions 😃

All the best,

Laura

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

Well, would you look at that! I thought that was the general board scroll bar. The answer was right in front of my face the whole time! Thanks for taking time out of your busy friday-fun posting schedule to provide an answer! +1

Like • # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

I aim to spread friday cheer and solutions everywhere I go aka I was happy to help ðŸ˜„

P.S. I'm super appreciative you went with a Winnie the Pooh gif! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events