Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Calendar View Power Up Not Displaying

Megan Boitano July 9, 2021

There has been a change in how the Calendar power up works and not sure how to resolve. I have Free version and using my one power up (Calendar).

When I click the "Calendar Power Up" button, the cards all disappear and I don't see them in the calendar view as I did in the past.

Calendar power up.PNG 

Here is a visual of what I see after clicking the button with arrow above.

no calendar view.PNG

Wondering if this is no longer a feature that is available after reading this 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Where-is-Trello-s-calendar-view/qaq-p/1649737

I'd love to be able to use the Calendar view as a power up.

Thanks,

Megan

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2021

Hi @Megan Boitano welcome to the Atlassian community. It looks like there are some latest Trello updates released that resulted in missing the view! 

Appreciate this additional information and the warm welcome. Should I assume this update is a permanent change or possibly will return to normal/prior functionality? I'm definitely missing this view!

1 vote
Megan Boitano July 14, 2021

It's working again! Thanks to those that shared your insight and helped get to the bottom of the calendar power up issue.

0 votes
Adria Saracino April 24, 2023

Any insight on how to get this fixed? I also can't see the calendar power up and it's pretty vital to one of my daily workflows.

Riverside April 25, 2023

Hi Adria,

I'm not sure if your issue is the same as ours, but I ran into this problem yesterday and ended up discovering that the account with this issue had been changed to observer (on the affected boards), instead of "member".  Once I moved them back to member, calendar power up and Planyway re-appeared.  The thing is, I still don't know how the affected account got switched as this has not been an issue for years.

Steven 

Adria Saracino April 25, 2023

Thank you for jumping in so quick! That's good insight. It looks like I'm still set as the "admin" on this board, so I'm not sure what's happening. I did contact customer support and they told me to disable and re-enable the power up. I thought of that, but when I went to do it I got a message about how if I disable the power up I will no longer be legacied into the benefit of being able to keep that power up without it counting toward my one free power up. I'm trying to figure out if they can help me keep that benefit before I try it. Fingers crossed. 

0 votes
Akili July 9, 2021

Having the same issue!

Thanks, 

0 votes
Riverside Project Coordinators July 9, 2021

Getting the same issue myself on multiple boards, looks like an error in the "calendar-view-state.js"

1.png

This is helpful to see. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully a bug that can be fixed.  I will see if there is a bug report process as it seems that is the likely culprit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events