Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Calendar Add-on events private and public?

K otgc August 23, 2021

Hello, my Trello Calendar Add-on is buggy, however this is another issue.

I would like something similar to Google Calendar where I have a global calendar, then a calendar for person1's events and a calendar for person2's events.

My global calendar will see all events so I can manage my time, however person1 will only see person1 and person2 will only see person2.

Perhaps person1 could see some of my events, if they need to book a time.

Hope there's something as SalesForce is too expensive and pay $0 taxes...not a good PR look.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

There might be a tool outside of Trello that will be better suited for this, but of you're keen to use Trello, one way could be to create a board for each person and connect your internal master board to each person's board. From there, you could sync the relevant cards from your master board to each person's board. Each board could have the calendar powerup enabled, so you could just take the calendar URL from a person's board and share that with them. In terms of syncing cards between boards, you could use Butler to create a sort of 1-way sync, or Unito if you need a true sync

K otgc August 25, 2021

Thank you, love it. Will try and mark as answer if it works.

Yes, I used to use Google Calendar, but Atlassian has a more suited suite for my needs. 

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2021

Great! Hopefully, that works for you. Let me know if any questions pop up while you're setting that up 🙂

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events