Trello Bluecat reporting

Peter Cranston September 19, 2022
Hi,

I am using trello and bluecat reporting for an international engineering company and my client has requested that we provide blue cat reports  based on filtering exact matches on at least  two labels.

If we filter on two labels we get an OR return rather then  the required AND return.

Trello allows exact matching, but it looks like blue cat does not.

Appreciate it if anyone can advise if this functionality exists

Regards,

Peter C.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2022

Hi @Peter Cranston

The current filtering adds in any result with those labels rather than results restricted to those labels. We only have "or" based filtering at this time, unfortunately. I've added in a request for "and" filtering so we may accommodate this in the future.

If dealing with a limited combination of labels, an alternative for right now would be to create a 3rd label (via Automation) that is added when label 1 & 2 are on the same card. Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Peter Cranston September 21, 2022

Thanks for the swift response. I look forward to the "OR" based filtering option in the future.

Peter C

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events