Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Billable users

kenny michaels March 6, 2024

Good morning, i have a board and it contains 5 workspace members and 27 guests. IF i purchase the Premium upgrade would it cover everyone or does each person require their own subscription? 

1 answer

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2024

Welcome to the community @kenny michaels 

As of the new update for the collaborators the charge will be per user: 

Per user/month if billed annually ($6 billed monthly)

So just to make sure i am understanding correctly, i am looking at 119.00$ annually for the premium membership and (32*6=192) monthly for each user. so yearly i can expect to see 2423.00

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2024

Hi @kenny michaels! It looks like you're adding $119 per year on top of the monthly price for all of the users. That's not quite how Trello's billing works—the only cost is the per user cost.

• Trello Premium is $120 per user per year, or $12.50 per user per month if paid monthly.
  • Trello Standard is $60 per user per year, or $6 per user per month if paid monthly.

So, if you were looking at Trello Standard and paying annually, that would be 32*60, or $1920 per year. Trello Premium would be $3,840 per year. We have a comparison of our pricing plans here: https://trello.com/pricing

One more note about how billing works. Guests are only included in the bill if they're in more than one board in the Workspace. So, if any of those 27 guests are only in a single board in the Workspace, they would be free.

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/

Like # people like this

okay thank you, i think i mad that muddier than it needed to be. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events