Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Add In for Gmail - Does not appear for all emails in gmail?

jkwool February 10, 2018

I have recently started using the Trello Add In for Gmail. It works great but it does not appear (on the right) for every email in gmail? Does anyone know why this may be the case? Is there some configuration that I can change so it appears for every email?

2 answers

0 votes
carolrouse September 15, 2018

The problem may definitely be caused by the known emails, and trello wouldn't be added to such emails.

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2018

Hi Justin,

Hm, that doesn't sound right. Can you identify any pattern to the messages that it does and doesn't appear for?

jkwool February 12, 2018

It is a bit random, There are some emails from a support system that our company uses where the Trello addin does not appear consistently.

It initially appears on the right of the browser, for about 1/2 a second then it disappears.

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2018

Is it always reproducible on those emails? It might be that those emails in particular are causing something unexpected to happen with the add-in, but we haven't been able to reproduce that.

Would you be able to share any examples of the emails where it's happening? If you could reach out via https://trello.com/contact, we'd love to take a look and find out what's going on!

odyodyodys April 27, 2018

Having the same issue. The bar appears randomly but consistent.

Not sure that its the reason, but maybe it appears for mails that are either on my contacts, or from mails that I have already sent something in the past.

Eg. responses from eshop purchases do not show it.

odyodyodys April 27, 2018

Also, if you check the reviews from the addon, you'll see that this is the only reason somebody complains there. Maybe it is important.

jkwool April 27, 2018

It seem to be emails from known contacts (or myself) that cause the problem. These emails do not have the option to add to Trello.

Daniel Kamen July 5, 2018

I actually don't see it at all though it is definitely installed

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events