Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Account cant sign in using gmail account

Roy Gabriel Wong March 15, 2024

Hello Atlassian team, every time i login/sign in using my gmail account it always loads then goes back to the login page. We tried it with another account and it worked just fine.

So meaning its just my account that cant login to trello. Can i please have some help with this/ I really dont understand how this happened. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2024

Hi @Roy Gabriel Wong 

Just to confirm, your account doesn't work but another gmail account on the same device/browser does?

Have you tried using your gmail address on incognito mode, to ensure it's not cookie-related?

And does your gmail address have access to at least one Trello workspace?

If these prompts don't help, I'd contact Trello Support for more assistance - contact them here: https://trello.com/contact

Ste

Roy Gabriel Wong March 16, 2024

I only have one gmail used for trello/atlassian, and i always just use this 1 email for logins. Ive tried it in incognito but its still the same effect.
I tried it on a different browser, and was successful. 

Btw, the browser i used is google chrome. Ive cleared everything, cache, cookies, history, even reinstalled it entirely. Im not sure why, but my account cant sign in properly on google chrome and mozilla browsers. Opera was the only one that i successfully logged in.

To add, we tried another account to login using chrome and was successful.

So the issue really is within my account and in google chrome. I've never experienced this before since i've been using trello in chrome for years.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2024

Hi @Roy Gabriel Wong 

Strange! Have you tried updating Chrome / Mozilla?

Ste

Roy Gabriel Wong March 18, 2024

im still looking into my situation, sadly, no hope for it to work on chrome, i even tried on another computer even on the phone, its sadly just chrome that doesnt work

its like my own unique situation, but thank you for the solutions. i found a ways via other browsers to use :) <3

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events