Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring from Click Up

Pamela Sandall December 28, 2020

Does anyone know the most efficient way to transfer data from ClickUp and into Trello?

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2020

Are you looking to migrate all data over to Trello and decommission Clickup? Or are you wanting to continue using both and sync information between the two?

Pamela Sandall December 31, 2020

Thank you Hannah.  

I’m looking to transfer the information not synchronize. 

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

It doesn't look like there is a native way to do this, but there is a 3rd party called Unito which might be able to help. It's not designed as a migration tool, but more for ongoing synchronization, but you can do a historical sync to take over all your tasks from Clickup, including the task contents

Like Jillian Amyot _Unito_ likes this
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2021

Hey @Pamela Sandall , Unito employee here! I will second what @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows said, migration isn't our core purpose, but it is possible. Let me know if you have any questions regarding capabilities, ect! 

Sıla Kardelen Karabulut December 21, 2021

Hello, I have imported Jira into ClickUp, but I want to see the change in Jira in ClickUp simultaneously. Is there a way to do this?

Bryan Jay Enriquez September 1, 2022

@Jillian Amyot _Unito_  Can you please help me how to migrate data from Click Up into Trello? Thank you.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2020

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events