Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Transferring from Click Up

Does anyone know the most efficient way to transfer data from ClickUp and into Trello?

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Morgan Community Leader Dec 29, 2020

Are you looking to migrate all data over to Trello and decommission Clickup? Or are you wanting to continue using both and sync information between the two?

Thank you Hannah.  

I’m looking to transfer the information not synchronize. 

Hannah Morgan Community Leader Dec 31, 2020

It doesn't look like there is a native way to do this, but there is a 3rd party called Unito which might be able to help. It's not designed as a migration tool, but more for ongoing synchronization, but you can do a historical sync to take over all your tasks from Clickup, including the task contents

Like Jillian Amyot _Unito_ likes this

Hey @Pamela Sandall , Unito employee here! I will second what @Hannah Morgan said, migration isn't our core purpose, but it is possible. Let me know if you have any questions regarding capabilities, ect! 

Hello, I have imported Jira into ClickUp, but I want to see the change in Jira in ClickUp simultaneously. Is there a way to do this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,369 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you