Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking actions assigned to a team member

Carly Hopkins August 30, 2020

Hi there

Is there any way to track Tasks assigned to team members?

I know you can track your own Tasks, however if I assign a Task to someone, is there a way it can be tracked other than going into each Board/Card?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2020

@Carly Hopkins you can go to their "Cards" view by going to your own cards view then editing the URL to include their username rather than your own:

2020-08-31 at 1.41 pm.png

This will not allow you to see checklist items they have been assigned to, though. They can only see that through the "your items" section in their own home screen.

Also note that this is one of the functions of my product, BenkoBoard, which creates a linked copy of any card a member is added to or comment they're mentioned in, in their personal board. This allows you to them go into their board and see what they're doing and reprioritise their work for them, rather than the native cards view which only allows you to see what's assigned without the ability to prioritise:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

Carly Hopkins September 1, 2020

Thanks! I appreciate your time.

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events