Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many Draw.io powerup authorize requests causing save problems

PaulMTC November 3, 2021
Hi --
I've had the problem that the Draw.io powerup shows many authorize dialogs. I've had to authorize it multiple times, and even while I am using the power up in the middle of a drawing. The dialog appears sometimes more than once per minute! (Even with "remember me" ticked)
And because it can appear in the middle of drawing something , I miss the "authorize" request dialog and click somewhere else by accident, in the process, it closes the dialog and from then on, the whole saving system throws a wobbly:
After a while, the auto save may show this message:
"Error saving file"
"Operation in progress"
with Try Again / Cancel buttons
Try Again, just doesn't do anything, cancel simply closes the dialog
There is also an "unsaved changes click here to save" banner that appears over the menu, which when clicking shows the same dialog above. The only way to save my work from then on is to export as XML and then exit, then reimport at a later time. 
Is this a bug with Trello or the power up , and how can it be reported or resolved in some way?

1 answer

0 votes
Marija Radovic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2021

Hi, 

Are there any errors in the browser console when you are asked to authorize again? Browser console can be opened with Ctrl+Shift+j on Win (Cmd on Mac)

If there are errors, please attach a print screen of he whole browser so we could analyze them.

Do you maybe have an ad-blocker affecting the operation of the site? It is possible you either have third-party cookies blocked, or a browser extension, like an ad blocker.

Which draw.io version and browser version are you using, please?

Thanks,

Marija

PaulMTC November 3, 2021

thanks for the reply. I'm using Microsoft Edge Version 95.0.1020.40 (Official build) (64-bit)

full paste of console Log on paste-bin:

https://pastebin.com/PEpM6uxu

Don't have an ad blocker installed. 

Draw Io version is 15.6.6

Let me know if you need more info

Mohamed Mohamedin November 4, 2021

Hi,

Unfortunately, I couldn't reproduce. Can you please try again in an incognito window?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events