Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Told to Upgrade to Business Class, exhausted Butler allocation, but already have Business Class!

Appraisal Desk January 2, 2021

Trello support will not respond...

I have Business Class and have exhausted the number of Butler commands allowed per month. Now I've received an email asking to upgrade to Business Class?

When I select link it simply takes me to a page to upgrade to Business Class. Only option I can find is to upgrade to Enterprise but that is 20 user min at $4200/yr.

What are my options?

2 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

Hi @Appraisal Desk ,

If you are using a Business class plan and you have exhausted the limit you have to go for the Enterprise plan!

But before upgrading please contact HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Appraisal Desk January 3, 2021

I've have tried to contact support. But they will not respond. Very disappointing...

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

Hi @Appraisal Desk ,

Please wait for a maximum of 24-48 hours! I think they might be working on something very important!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

It has been beyond that...

I guess I am not important. Thanks for replying.

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2021

Hi @Appraisal Desk ,

Don't think like that! They will definitely reply! I think maybe because the holidays are going on! So they are taking some time to reply!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

0 votes
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2021

With Business Class, you get 1,000 Butler command runs per team and 200 per user (team quota pools up to 6,000 max per month).

If you don't want to pay to move up to the Enterprise license, then you have no option other than to scale back your Butler command quantities.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events