Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Todoist Powerup

Josetta Caudill November 28, 2022

Last week, using the Todoist Powerup in Trello worked flawlessly. Now, when I click the Add To Todoist powerup button, it flashes up something really quickly, but doesn't add the card to do my Todoist. I've tried 15 times and still nothing. I am paying for both apps.

I have reset the caches in both apps. I have followed the syncing troubleshooting in Todoist. I have reboot the computer. I have logged out and logged back in to both accounts. The Todoist button doesn't exist in the Trello app on my phone, so I'm not sure if it's a Trello issue or a Todoist issue. I've tried more than one card also.

I am spending too much time NOT being productive trying to fix my two Productivity apps. What else can I try?

4 answers

0 votes
Gyp Buggane December 7, 2022

I logged a call with ToDoIst yesterday, they replied, I explained the problem, and, today its fixed - top service !!

0 votes
Krysta December 6, 2022

Hello! 

Going to jump in this thread because I'm having the same issue. I reached out to Todoist as suggested.
Curious, since the 29th were there any resolutions found thus far on your end? 

Best,
Krysta

0 votes
Gyp Buggane December 6, 2022

Hi Josetta - hope you are well, did you have any look getting a solution for this, causing me a nightmare too, not had any response from ToDoIst - many thanks

0 votes
Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2022

Hello, Josetta! 

Welcome to the community,

I can see that you're having issues with the Todoist Power-Up.

The Todoist Power-Up is not developed by Trello / Atlassian and is therefore not supported by our team. If you're running into issues with this Power-Up, we recommend reaching out to the dedicated support team for the Power-Up at support@todoist.com.

I hope this help, have a good week. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events