Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeline view - checklist?

Simon Steverlinck February 2, 2022

Hi,

I want to use trello as gant chart in one board where I add cards from another board as tasks.

When I look at Trello's examples, you can see in their cards (4/4), Or in the card PR Messaging (2/8). 

What does that stand for? I thought that represented a checklist (I could refer to cards in the checklist), but I tested it myself and though I created checklists, I don't see these numbers in my Timeline view. (I can see it when I look in Board view)

Please send help!

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 15.17.06.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2022

Hey @Simon Steverlinck ! Yes, you're correct - those numbers represent the amount of check-list items you have, and how many are complete (so 4/4 means you have 4 checklist items and all 4 are complete). I had a look at my timeline view and I can't see the checklists represented in that view; only the member information is shown. However, it looks like Trello is in the process of adding additional information to the timeline view (see "improved view" here) so perhaps you'll see it released very soon! You can reach out to Trello directly if you need more info! 

Simon Steverlinck February 3, 2022

thanks @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows for your answer. 

A bit weird that Trello displays designs with functionalities that haven't been implemented yet.  I have sent them a support question regarding this issue.

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2022

Yeah, I'm wondering if they're maybe in the process of progressively rolling it out 🤔 also just realized I forgot to add the link to the roadmap: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?status=&selectedProduct=trello&search=Views

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events