Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time tracking for Trello cards?

The Oregon Appraiser November 6, 2019

I am a real estate appraiser and I use the boards for individual employee names.  The cards are labeled with an address and have lists associated with completing the report.  As one person completes their section a color is changed and the card is moved to a new board (name of employee).  I want to track the time/time card each employee works on a card (address).  I tried Everhour, which is simple and great, except it views the boards as projects and the time is tracking the boards.  Since the boards represent employees they never change.  Any time tracking/time cards for tracking cards, even as they move from board to board?  Thank you in advance!

3 answers

0 votes
Genti Tola November 29, 2023

Hello there!

Card Time In List does just what you are looking for and much more.

It breaks down the time each card has been on each list.

You can also extract cumulative durations by adding or removing certain lists from calculations.

There are plenty other time tracking features the Power-Up supports.

Cheers!

0 votes
marin July 15, 2021

Very late answer, but https://assista.io can help with this. 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2019

@The Oregon Appraiser Time Doctor has the best integration with Trello that I've seen because it works from any device and allows you to track time against individual card that the person is a member of via the mobile app. Their desktop app isn't much good, but my team and I just use it from the mobile as a "punchclock" style stop/start interface.

The Oregon Appraiser November 7, 2019

Thank you.  I will look into that.  I really need a desktop app though.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events