Three dots from list

Adam Chapman May 15, 2019

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to archive/remove a list in my trello account and the three dots that used to allow me to do this have disappeared. Is this an issue for anyone else or have they changed the way that we can archive / delete lists?

Thanks,

Adam 

3 answers

0 votes
Rafael Berzotti June 13, 2023

Hey there, I'm having the same problem. The three dots below the card allowed me to add participants to cards more efficiently -- with some filter applied to them. Now, when I create a new card, I have to unfilter the cards and enter into the card to finally add participants. That is too many steps!

Please, can someone help me?

By the way, the solution proposed by Daniel Eads is not working for me.

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2019

Hey @Adam Chapman , welcome to the Community!

It sounds like your board may be using a simplified view. This is a feature we're testing for newer users to help teach them how to use Trello incrementally. If you head into your Board Menu on the right side of your board, then go to More and then Settings, you'll see an option to skip ahead and open up all of the expected features:

image.png

Let me know if you still have questions after that!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2019

@Adam Chapman I've seen a couple of other people mention this, I don't have the same issue but will attempt to bring this to the attention of the Atlassian team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events