Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "add Trello card" button in Outlook for mac has stopped sending emails to a trello board

Gary Hardiker June 20, 2022

The "add Trello card" button in Outlook for mac has stopped sending emails to a trello board when there is an attachement, If I unclick the box i can add the card.
Issue only strated recently.

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the addin but no joy.

Is anyone else having or has hadd this issue and know of the fix?

5 answers

4 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel September 29, 2022

Got a message in Outlook today saying that the Trello addin will stop working after December 15 and suggests I'll find another similar addin(?).... I'm really not happy with this. I'm using this addin every single day and it's going to ruin my workflow...

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Olson-Gault July 18, 2022

Exact same issue here on a PC.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 22, 2022

Hi @Gary Hardiker ðŸ‘‹

Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello Power-Up.

I can't offer much help with the issue your having unfortunately, but if it's not working out for you, you might want to have a look at Email for Trello.

Basically we bring email into Trello allowing you to receive and send emails in Trello. The PowerUp is generally used for shared inboxes (e.g. support@, sales@, orders@ etc.), but our users use Email for Trello in a variety of ways. 

If you don't want all incoming emails creating a card on your board, you can set up filters on your forwarding/redirect rule to only forward certain emails to your board or you can manually forward select emails to your board.

Check out this video for an overview of the PowerUp.  

Feel free to send over any questions to hello@sendboard.com. We'd be happy to help!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2022

Hey @Gary Hardiker - because Microsoft has built and is maintaining the Outlook add-in, they're the best team to reach out to for problems with installing and using the add-in. You can reach them here: trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com

0 votes
Jay Elvidge July 5, 2022

Hi Gary, Myself and one of my customers also have this issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events