Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The possibility of receiving a discount for the non-profit community

Luiza Romanadze August 24, 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to seek advice on choosing a plan for a non-profit organisation that I represent.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with Trello's premium features.
During trial use, we were pleasantly surprised by such a wide range of functions. Trello is visually convenient and highly adaptable, making it easier to organise projects when multiple people are working on project, especially when they are spread out across different locations.
The organisation which I represent is the Ukrainian Academy of Mediation. The Ukrainian Academy of Mediation is a public organisation with the status of a legal entity, the main purpose of which is not to make a profit.
Now, in the conditions of war, our team has expanded significantly. We are also engaged in activities to ensure the urgent needs of Ukrainians in wartime conditions. We know that there are discounts for public and educational organisations. In this case we want to ask you:
At the moment, our organisation’s project table is displayed on my personal account 7435185@gmail.com. Is it possible to transfer an already existing table of our project from my personal account to the account of our organisation to which we can apply a discount as for a non-profit organisation? We can attach all the necessary documents to prove that our organisation is non-profit.
Or there is an opportunity to get an educational discount for an existing account considering the fact that I am a PhD and work at the university?
( We will provide all necessary documentation for verification)

Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards ,
Luiza Romanadze

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

@Luiza Romanadze welcome to the community! you can apply for non profit pricing discounts here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/non-profit-and-educational-discounts/

Luiza Romanadze August 24, 2022

Thank you Brittany for  answer. But my question is also about whether I can receive such discount for my personal account (not NGOs account) as I already created NGO's board in my acoount and put many information on this board. Or is there any way to transfer thas board  from my personal account to the account of our organisation which can apply for a non-profit organisation discount ?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

@Luiza Romanadze you can transfer that board! I actually don't know how the exact process works, but i assume what you'll be able to do is create a workspace for the nonprofit and then you can add just change the workspace that board is on from your personal workspace to the NGO workspace!

Luiza Romanadze August 25, 2022

Thank you, dear Brittany! I’ll try

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events