Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate your Atlassian account in 30 days

Олег Булдаков August 12, 2023

Hello.
On July 11, I received a letter that my account would be blocked within 30 days, because I logged in from Russia. I missed that letter (it was automatically sorted as "promoactions") Now my account is locked and i don't understand how can i receive my data.
It's not a problem to generate a new account, but my storage was very important for me and i don't want to lose all of my information.
Could you help me to receive my data?
I hope for understanding. Thank you in advance for the answer.

I'm asking about not this account, but about account which is disabled and there is no way to log in

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do now.  The emails warned you that this was going to happen, and that you should download your data before the cut-off on 11th August.

Олег Булдаков August 14, 2023

Is all data deleted at the moment? Or is it possible to get them from some backup copies?
To be honest, I think that one letter is not enough for this kind of communication, it could be duplicated in push notifications, alerts or somewhere else.
I doubt that all your users carefully read all the promotional emails.

Thank you.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2023

Atlassian has a backup of all the sites it is shutting down, and will be retaining them all for at least their standard backup cycle (around 160 days if my memory is working, but I think they may be keeping the sanctioned ones for longer)

But, no, there is no recovery option.  I'm afraid you needed to read and act upon your emails (there were several, not just one)

Олег Булдаков August 14, 2023

Do I understand correctly that you are the "leader of the community", but you are not an official representative with all the information?

In general, it sounds strange that all the backups exist, but there is no way to get access to them :) I repeat, the account itself is not so needed, I just need to export my data from it (I’m ready to receiving them by mail, for ex)

And on the last - no, the letter was one and no other notifications. I understand the advice "you needed to read and act upon your emails", but it would be great to receive and read it, and not look for it in spam after blocking.

Anyway - thanks for answering and wasting time on me.

Олег Булдаков August 15, 2023

For all:

The data is restored, the support gave access after the request (about a couple of days)

Напишите в саппорт с просьбой открыть доступ, его достаточно быстро откроют на 24 часа (правда без дополнительных уведомлений).

Всем спасибо :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events