cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical questions / TeamGant Power-up

Ksenija Gerasika
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

Hello, 

I have been using Trello within my organisation for a while. We faced some issues that cause some inconvenience for our team. Maybe there is the solution for them

1. Are the any opportunity to filter task by its priority status? 

2. If we added TeamGannt Power-up for already existed Board, how to make synchronisation? or we should start the board from the beginning? 

3. How to display subtask that are inside the task card into the TeamGantt chart? 

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2024

Hi Ksenija,

Thanks for reaching out!

I can see that my teammate, Nathan, has assisted you with this in TRELLO-193663. 

The TeamGantt Power-Up was developed and managed by the TeamGantt team, so for any questions or issues, you'll need to reach out directly to them. You can contact them through this email address: support@teamgantt.com.

As for filtering cards in Trello, you can find more information here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/filtering-for-cards-on-a-board/.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events