cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams Integration Connection

SGG Support
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2023

Hi All,

Previous to 7/10, Trello was connected to our Microsoft Teams channels as a Connector, however it stopped working randomly. I reauthorized it, to no avail. I then removed the connected and was going to readd, however, Trello is no longer an available Connector, however, I can add the app to the teams channel as a tab. 

Has the app been removed as a connector or has anyone else dealt with this before? I want a connector so I can have the notifications that I set (card added, moved, note added, etc.) pop up as a notification within the designated teams channel. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Carolina Lopez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2023

Hi, welcome to the Atlassian community!

I'm afraid you won't be able to enable the connector again as Microsoft stopped supporting it at the beginning of the year. In replacement, the feature to add Trello as a tab on a channel was released, you can check more details about how to use it  here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/the-trello-app-for-microsoft-teams/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events