Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team table

Simone Franciosi February 11, 2021

Hi Everyone,
I have a couple a question about Team table (Beta feature).

A per attached image you can see that I create different Teams to keep working spaces separated from people that are inolved in, I know is it possible to do it with members restrictions visibility but I find that in this way is easier for the members to manage everything.

We have 6 members and some of them are involved in all of the "Teams" I created, some of them just in one.
My question is it possible to have a Team table the shows boards of every teams or do I have to move all the boards in one Team and manage visibility and permits of each member fotr each board? In this case is it possible to move boards through teams?
team table.png
I activated the 14 trail of Business Class and I tried the Team Table but when I add boards to the team table then the filter is not saved.

Do I need besides to buy Business Class for each meber or is it enough one?

Thank you Best regards

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2021

"is it possible to have a Team table the shows boards of every teams or do I have to move all the boards in one Team"

You have to move all the boards into one Team.

If you go into the boards, you can change which Team they are part of, but yes, if you want to see across those boards because the work is related, it should be part of the same Team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events