Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table view - sorting by fields other than due date and adding custom fields and checklists

Jordan Brown June 23, 2022

Hi, 

Could anyone advise if there are any plans to allow broader functionality for the Table view, please? 

Currently, you can only sort by Due date and no other fields. Is there any change this will be amended? Didn't it previously have this feature? Why was it removed?

Also, it would be good to be able to add in additional fields including custom fields like Status. 

Finally, I'd like to be able to see checklist items and their deadlines where applicable. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2022

Hi @Jordan Brown and welcome!

To have more sorting options you could look at 3rd party reporting tools, we have written up all the most popular ones here https://www.bluecatreports.com/trello-reporting/.

If you add Blue Cat Reports you can easily create Reports and Quick Lists to which you can add date filters, custom field filters, member filters, and the best thing is you can automate these to your email.

We've recently introduced unchecked checklist reporting as well, available on Quick Lists, Reports - List and Reports - Count/Sum/Average and they can be sorted/filtered by date field.

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help.

0 votes
Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2022

Hi @Jordan Brown

The classic Table View Power-Up supports almost every card field including Custom Fields.

It also does not support checklists but I believe that's something I can add in the near future if there is more demand from my users. (I'm the creator of the Table View Power-Up.)

Let me know if you have any questions or need help setting up the Power-Up!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events