Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV screens

Jesper Artoft Funch April 25, 2022

I have 2  samsung tv screens that have been shoving a Trello board, but a couple a weeks ago they stopped working

The last Picture is from when it workedIMG_20220425_152243.jpgIMG_20220425_152213.jpgIMG_20211021_134119.jpg

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KenyaFuentes January 9, 2023

If the issue is on your TV's browser, you may try to upgrade it. Sometimes all you need is a refresh. If it doesn't work, try to use a different browser and access the board. It may help to reinstall the app and try again. Yet, if nothing works, check online guides. There are some checklists on sites like https://multitechverse.com/. Btw, I'm grateful for such websites. There are a lot of solved issues. I've used it to install security cameras around my house without a service package. Please update when your problem is solved.

Jesper Artoft Funch January 9, 2023

The problem is, the TVs are outdated.

The browser cant be reinstalled and other browsers i can install does not support the Trello page.

we are using a computer on the TV now.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2022

Hi Jesper,
Looks like the problem is on your TV's browser, could you try to upgrade it? Another try would be to test accessing your board in a different browser or reinstalling the app.
Could you give it a try and let us know!?
Enjoy your week :)

Jesper Artoft Funch May 3, 2022

I have talked to Samsung, and nothing have changed in the browser. there is only 1 standard browser. not possible to add another browser.

So Something must have been changed in Trello sins it cant show it Anymore ?

Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2022

Hey Jesper, 

Unfortunately, we require the latest version of a browser and looks like your browser TV isn't up-to-date. 

Probably was working before, when your browser wasn't so far from the current version, but now you need to upgrade it to work with Trello. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events