Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Calendar to Outlook

Artur Corte May 1, 2018

Hey all. I've read through this article: https://help.trello.com/article/1064-using-trello-with-microsoft-outlook but the end result is a calendar that doesn't update when I add new things on the Trello side. 

Has anyone else had this issue? And if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2018

Hi Artur!

Could you please check your settings in Outlook to see how long you have it set for checking updates to calendars? It should pull updates from Trello, but it will do so at whatever timing you have set in your Outlook settings. As I don't use Outlook, I'm not quite sure where in the settings this is located, but it should be with other settings for your calendar.

Thanks!

Artur Corte May 2, 2018

Thanks for the reply, but I've looked into that before and it still isn't updating. The only solution I've found is to add a new calendar every time :/

Ricardo Yamashiro October 30, 2018

Hi all. I have the same problem. Can anyone help us ? Thanks.

Jess Granville August 7, 2020

I also am having this issue. Can someone please advise?

Rory Pedrola August 25, 2020

Also having this issue! Someone help us!!!

Paul Naude June 1, 2021

I found that opening my calendar in office 356 on the web and linking it there worked like a charm. Remember to add the icalendar powerup

Mark Begonia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 20, 2024

It's 2024 and this is still an issue apparently

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events