Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronisation of copied cards on multiple collumns

Daniel Żak August 23, 2022

[PL]

Cześć, czy istnieje możliwość, aby po skopiowaniu danej karty na wielu kolumnach dodawanie komentarzy, zdjęć, list kontrolnych oraz załączników i wszelkich dokumentów aktualizowała się na bieżąco w czasie rzeczywistym we wszystkich kartach skopiowanych na różnych kolumnach ? 

[EN]

Hi, is it possible that after copying a given card on multiple columns, adding comments, photos, checklists and attachments and any documents is updated in real time in all cards copied on different columns?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2022

Right now, there isn't a native feature to mirror cards. 

Don’t worry! Mirror cards are still an active part of our plans. We know it’s going to be an important part of our users’ workflows, so we want to make sure that it works flawlessly for the many use cases that our users will have. We will update you all regarding a timeframe in the coming months. In the meantime, we recommend Unito’s card sync as an alternative.

Steve Ruder January 18, 2023

Will this work with buttons that have been copied from a board via a Card Button?  I have one main Workflow with card buttons.  When a function is complete with a task, the button is clicked and then copied to the next wrokflow Board.  When that card is interacted with AND completed, I would like it to sync with the original Board from which it was copied.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events