Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch Outlook contacts across software and phone for small business

Laura L_ Townsend August 12, 2021

Does anyone have 1 place they enter contact information and have it populate everywhere they need it?  Where do you keep your master list?

These areas all need contacts:
Smart Phone (Android)
Email software (Outlook)
Time & Billing (Looking at Everhour)
Accounting (Looking at Wave)
Link contacts to projects.
Link contacts to Contacts (and Companies)

I started looking at Contalist Trello powerup.  And Crmble.  Still confused over just what they do.  I see they both synchronize with Google contacts.  Which my phone can synch with. 

It never occurred to me to put my business contacts in Google -- I've always used Outlook.  Curious what others using Trello and/or running small businesses are doing?  Are you adding them multiple places or using something like Zapier to send them everywhere you need them?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2021

@Laura L_ Townsend 

Glad to see you are trying out Contalist. I have worked with them to add a few nice features. I think one of the nice think I would like to have would be badges so we can see the setup from outside the card. Now you have to get an api to get the name into a custom fields. Otherwise, I have recommend it for clients to do po, quotation, send a copy of “card”, simple automation to send standard emails, or reminders based on due dates etc. The plus is that the same addressbook is available in any board that you have the power up and with their business plan, your members and can send with their email. Returning a card to **any** board with their webform is really useful. I have use it to receive images and attach it to a card - eg request for a photo ID. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events