Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Issues with Cronofy

Charles Stewart June 3, 2020

I am using Cronofy to sync the My Stuff board with three of my accounts.

As of yet, none of the events have appeared.

I set the sync to Assigned To Me, and Free.

It is syncing but none of the cards/events are appearing.

Any Ideas??

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2020

Hi @Charles Stewart 

Have you set the due dates since you've added Cronofy? I only ask because sometimes, the due date needs to be set again (removed, close the card, reopen the card, add the due date) for Cronofy to recognise it.

Also, make sure that the calendar you're syncing to, is 'showing' on your calendar. E.g. I have a calendar called 'Esme's Day' which about 5 of my boards sync to, but this calendar isn't ticked on my calendar view in Google (because it gets mega busy!). So maybe have a look and make sure that the calendar you're syncing to is showing?

Please let us know if neither of these work and we'll try again! I have many boards syncing to many different calendars and they all sync perfectly, so please come back if it doesn't work and we'll try something else!

Esme :)

@Esme Crutchley 

Yes to all questions, still no luck

@Esme Crutchley 

Funny thing Esme, when Trello had those tech issues yesterday, it must have knocked out Cronofy for Trello.

I had to reauthorise the connector and resubscribe so that I could connect with iCloud and Outlook.com.

In both cases I created new calendars.

Here's hoping that solves it. 

Like Esme Crutchley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events